NEW YORK – The National Basketball Association (NBA) and National Basketball Players Association (NBPA) today jointly announced that LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers secured the top spots on the NBA’s Most Popular Jersey and Team Merchandise lists, respectively. Results are based on NBAStore.com sales from March 11 through July 13.
Milwaukee Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo (No. 2) tied his highest jersey ranking ever and finished three spots ahead of where he ranked on the jersey list at the first half of the season, while Phoenix Suns’ Devin Booker (No. 6) also earned his highest jersey ranking and 12 spots ahead of where he finished in March. On the team merchandise list, the Suns (No. 3) climbed 16 spots ahead of where the team finished at the first half of the season and the Bucks (No. 4) finished 6 spots above where the team ranked in March.
The Brooklyn Nets (No. 2) have three players in the top 10 on the jersey list with Kevin Durant (No. 3), Kyrie Irving (No. 8) and James Harden (No. 9).
The Atlanta Hawks’ Trae Young (No. 11) earned his highest ranking on the jersey list.
NBA Finals 2021 presented by YouTube TV continues tonight at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys:
1. LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
2. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
3. Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets
4. Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks
5. Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics
6. Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns
7. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
8. Kyrie Irving, Brooklyn Nets
9. James Harden, Brooklyn Nets
10. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
11. Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks
12. Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
13. Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers
14. Ja Morant, Memphis Grizzlies
15. Kawhi Leonard, LA Clippers
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise:
1. Los Angeles Lakers
2. Brooklyn Nets
3. Phoenix Suns
4. Milwaukee Bucks
5. Chicago Bulls
6. New York Knicks
7. Philadelphia 76ers
8. Boston Celtics
9. Golden State Warriors
10. Toronto Raptors